lobby

QUEREMOS UN LOBBYING PROFESIONAL PARA CHILE TU NO ESTAS SOLO O SOLA EN ESTE MUNDO SI TE GUSTO UN ARTÍCULO COMPARTELO, ENVIALO A LAS REDES SOCIALES, FACEBOOK, TWITTER

martes, octubre 17, 2006

Kathleen Ackerman wrote:

hi Kathleen i hope this is your e-mail.
I was happy to meet you the other day. I hope you are truly had like the New York.
So much so much happening all the time, lots of great opportunities.
And speaking of opportunities, the deal I was speaking you about yesterday embraces a company
named Tex-Homa (TXHE).
It's already growing up, but the big info isn't even
out yet, so there's still time. I have got this shares already and made
2000. I suggest you to do the same today.

Hope this helps you out. I'll see you this weekend.
Yours Kathleen Ackerman

No hay comentarios.: